Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Am back............

Hi friends am again now with a bang......
The idiotic lazy gooses at bsnl deprived me of my net.....
Was bored to the core without internet.....
Wat I missed the most in blogging......
Missed the writers lounge a lot......
The lounge now looks fantastic with the new template......
Missed veryone at the lounge a lot.....
In the meanwhile my blog has got many visitors nd some new followers.....
Thanku all.......
My col life is also a bit boring these days......
anyway am back nd soon will be posting some intersting news over here,.....

5 comments:

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

Same problem with me too.Thank God,it got resolved in a week!! :)

Welcome back!!

Nice template...

And while I'm penning this down- My first comment to this blog :-

It's really raining outside......

^_^

The Solitary Writer said...

yeah welcome back

its raining here as well

roshwrites said...

Hey cool blog!

Anonymous said...

dude ... u really need to fix this template .. its beautiful one but messy as of now !

Dr.Kumar said...

wat al tweaks should i make prats???