Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lost in Nostalgia!!!!


Two days back I was in Madurai..... Spending time at my Aunt's home......
Me nd my cousin Venki went out for some time pass......
V went to the place wer i lived wen i was 10.......
The place is still the same..... no advancements at al......
I was completely lost in nostalgia........
My childhood memories were running in my mind like a 70mm flick.......
Ter was a neighbour whom I used to call 'Deepthi akka'......
V two had great fun togrther......
Dunno wer she is nd wat she is doin now.......
I also visited my old school.... My mind was full of the pranks which iplayed wen i was at tat school......
The school has developed a lot.......
Miss all those days now......
A childhood with nothing to worry about......
I wish those days would come back again.........

9 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

wow...i've also gotten that feeling when i visit kvp sometimes da...
so met up with venki..havent seen him in a long long time...

DocBlue said...

Nice!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cute :)
Last week I too got a chance of re-visiting a place i remembered little about.except for watever little i could make out from old photographs...
the place where i was born...where i learnt to walk..it brought back so many cute memories which im sure i'll cherish forever.

Viyoma said...

Very Nostalic..reading your post,i can recollect the Southern Movie "Autograph". The movie is all abt Nostalgia..simple yet intense, just like this post.

Safe ePayments Motivator said...

a nice poem
tirunelveli, an ancient land, with lots of temples, producing good writers

Do visit my blog at
http://prashantnepayments.blogspot.com/

feedback welcome,
hope to see more interesting posts in your blog
nprashant, Hyderabad, india

Dr.Kumar said...

Thanku all for stoppin by at my blog.....

Anonymous said...

its entirely different feeling when you walk down memory lanes :)

Unknown said...

yup. you always wish for your childhood to come back... somehow. It indeed is the best time of one's life. I've never been able to go back to my birthplace. Lucky you.