Friday, May 8, 2009

The sun is 'koluthing',It's Verthu kotting!!!!


The heading denotes the nature of the summr sun.......
As days pass the intensity of the sun is going on increasing.....
Am not at al able to bear the heat nd my purse is becoming empty To quench my thirst......
The sun this summer is toooooo horrible nd thanks to the great Tamilnadu govt v get a 2 hour power cut per day....... Life becomes sooooo horrible in those 2 hours..... Contradictory to Bryan Adams' 'Summer of 69' I would ''These r the worst days of my life''.......
The summer sun has created a big hole in my purse...... Daily i've a minimum of 3 juices......
Or atleast 2 ice creams...... then only my thirst is quenched......
This has ben the worst summer regarding the climate......
During my childhood days al i used to expect summer....... Cos those wer thge days wer v get leave, go to relatives' home nd to top them am not said to study...... But now as an adult i hate this summer...... The climate makes me go mad...... Not even able to sleep with the Airconditioner turned off.......
Now itself is like this i wonder how the future will be???

1 comment:

Arun Kumar said...

Yes da...cant survive without AC ....n the powercuts are gonna take over after elections...

You've been tagged...see my blog...try it if u wish...