Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blood Donation

Today a blood donation camp was organised in my college.......
It was a great success but many students didn't turn up.......
I was shocked when i heard tat even students who r gonna be future doctors nd who know the importance of blood donation weren't ready to donate blood...... Everyone was telling silly reasons.....


Even other college stuidents donate more enthusiastically...... I wonder y these guys r like this.....
When they meet with an accident in the near future even they need blood..... How will they be saved if someone refuses to donate blood for them???? They dont even understand this simple logic......

Well blood donation is a heavenly attribute....... Even if u give money to u a person u r giving him food but wen u give blood to a person u r giving him his life back.......
Blood banks r struggling to motivate the youth of our country to donate blood.....
Y doesn;t everyone understand the need of donating blood.......

I saw an ad somewer in the net nd was very much moved by it.....
Saving one's life now, save your own later

So to those who r reading this blog pls make it a habit to donate blood once every 3 months.......
Always have in mind that ur blood u donate saves a life somewer...... This wud give a satisfaction......
Pls understand the need for blood donation nd also motivate ur friends to donate blood...... It'll take only 5 mins outta ur busy schedule...... But have in ind tat u r giving a lifetime to a patient.......
The blood they take outta ur body wil be replaced very soon..... So there is nothin to worry about.......

So,
If u have any doubtsabout donating blood or if u feel tat donation will harm u get counselling from ur family doctor...... No real doctor in the world will tel tat blood donation is harmful......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gud post da... we guys need to create a lotta awareness among the ppl... most of them still scare a lot to donate blood...

while typing this, remember a dialogue from Anbe Sivam... ஒரு உயிரை கொன்னு ஒரு உயிரை காப்பத்த மாட்டோம்... ppl has to know this simple truth da...

I really support this noble donation... As I have registered myself in 'www.friends2support.org/', usually get oppurtunity to donate blood every 3 months..

J.P Josephine Baba said...

Dear Doctor student
I read your blog. I think you are a medical student. I inspired by your thoughts. Iam also a blogger. read my blog MY THOUGHTS.

If you accept my suggestion you please give little bit care in spelling. My Email id baba.josephine @gmail .com.

J.P Josephine Baba said...

Dear Doctor student
I read your blog. I think you are a medical student. I inspired by your thoughts. Iam also a blogger. read my blog MY THOUGHTS.

If you accept my suggestion you please give little bit care in spelling. My Email id baba.josephine @gmail .com.

September 14, 2009 10:29 PM
Delete