Monday, May 11, 2009

My true confession.......

April,2008.....
11.30 A.M.....

I was totally bored to the core....... The next day I was having my Pathology internals......
The book was driving me crazy....... So i decided to make a true confession to my cousin sis.....
The following is the extract of the SMS chat between us two.....

M-Me,P-My cousin sis......

M-Hey de u ter???
P- Tel da....
M-I'll tel u onething but u mustn't scold me or whatsoever....
P-Ok da tel wat matter???
M-Ok de..... Am losing concentration..... I feel detached from the surroundings.....
P-Hmmm....
M-I dont like studying at al.....
P-Wats ur final verdict???
M-I've finally fallen in love.....
P- Enna da solra??? dont joke(shocked)
M-Yeah de am not joking..... I've fallen for Ms.Pretty..... U only have to talk to my dad nd convince him..... I can't live without her......

She suddenly make a call......

M-Hello
P-Dai wat r u telling......It'll really become a big problem....
M-It wont
P- No it'll..... Uncle will surely send u outta ur home.....
M-No de he wont......
P-How r u tellin it for so sure???
M-Cos this april
P-Wats the relationship between april nd ur love??
M-Yeah definately.... It's april nd u've been made an april fool by me.....
P-_____
M-Happy fools day......
P- some censored words.....

My cousin was really pissed off...... She got soooo tensed nd scolded me a lot......
Even now if i talk abt this matter she'll get tensed......

4 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

u did this...??
wit pries (i assume..)...???never knew..
she sure wud hav been pissed off...

Dr.Kumar said...

yeah da me only did this,....
She really got irritated to the core......
Yeah Pries only.....

shiva... said...

its not april fool da,
u love many gals man n
they also give back their love to u .
Witness : Ladies hostel trees n birds .

Dr.Kumar said...

sir sir ithellam konjam over