Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's my life......



"It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive

(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"
I just wanna live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life

You better stand tall
When they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break
Baby, don't back down"

Thus goes the lyrics one of my favourite number by Bon Jovi 'it's My Life'....
Well u may all think y am penning the lyrics of bonjovi......
I agree with him nd its also my voice......
i follow it nd also advice it to my frnds.....

Yeah it's my life y must i waste it???
I never care abt wat others think abt me cos it's my life......
I enjoy to the core cos it's my life.......
Life is short so i wanna live it up......
If v take life so seriously v can't get outta it alive.....

Y must i change myself for others???
Let them change to suit me......
If i change i won't have an identity at al......
Y must I lose my identity???
Instead i'll lose tat person......
Interesting philosophy na???
never mind......
Haven't lost a person till now cos of my fault....
tats sweet of myself na????

I love to be loved.......
My life is still an enigma to many......
But i give a damn.......
It'll taje a lifetime for a person to understand me completely.......
None understand me cos they never try to......
but I don't care cos it's my life nd am only gonna live it......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very thoughtful and inspirational.. could relate to it so well..

Dr.Kumar said...

thanx pinky

Gautam said...

frankly i didnt know abt this song thnkx for sharing and ya i am downloading it..

Dr.Kumar said...

Its a good one vekke......

Unknown said...

Hey Kummi...

Its true man...

Living the live as we wish shows off the individuality for us...

But, sometimes we need to compromise it for the ppl who love us...

Dr.Kumar said...

Yeah u r rt raja..... but v shouldn't change ourselves entirely..... some small tweaks will do.......

Unknown said...

I still watching the song when I first got Cable TV in class 9, on channel V. Bon Jovi got me hooked to English Music ever since.