Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's tag time........

I was tagged by Yamini....and i am here to do it...!!!

More About the Tag:

the idea is to list five items in each category, not necesarily in the order of your liking....you can always add or subtract categories, according to your will. then tag five people....!!!

Hmm....rules part done...fun part starts now..!!!

My favorite Words:

1. Hi....
2. Silly people....
3. Hmmm......(I use this most often wen i dunno what to talk)
4. Wat doin....(The perfect word to start a conversation with)
5. Cool

My favorite passtimes

1. Movie.....
2. Music.....
3. Chatting with friends...This is my most favourite past time......
4. Touring..... I've almost toured to every place of attraction around here.....
5. Not but not the least browsing.......

My 5 crushes:(My own addition)

1.Mrs.victoria Beckham
2.Aishwarya rai(Most Indians would've developed a crush over her)
3.My 10th grade computer miss....
4.Thrisha
%.The last but not the least She who must not be named.....

5 Heroines I hate:(My own addition)

1.Namitha(Everyone from tamilnadu knows her...)
2.Shreya
3.Pamela Anderson
4.Kate Winslet
5.Sarah Jessica parker


My five favourite characters....

1.Seetha Mahalakshmi from the telugu movie 'Godavari'
2.Edmond Dantès from Count of Monte Cristo
3.Izzie Stevens from Grey's Anatomy
4.Batman in Nolan's adaptation....
5.Maximus from 'Gladiator'....

People I wanna Tag - Anyone who likes it n hasn't done it.... pls take it up...

7 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

grrr... wat did pamela anderson do to ya???
n Kate winslet ??? grrrr..... he he :-D

maximus is one of my fav characters too..

Dr.Kumar said...

Hey Arun not the young titanic heroine, the old Kate Winslet.....

Dunno y had an aversion towards Pamela.....

yamini meduri said...

hey bro...nicely done tag..!!!

wish you get a gal like Seetha Mahalakshmi dear..!!!

haha....nicely done yaar..!!!

number tag bhi kar do na..!!

Dr.Kumar said...

Yamini it'll nice if wat u told happens.....
Will do the numbers tag tomo....

Unknown said...

THIS IS WHAT I FELT GOING THROUGH YOUR PROFILE-http://ak.webfetti.com/assets/glitter/0/35.gif
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I SEE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CALLED BLOG. http://www.horsepowerandheels.com/blog/uploaded_images/feel_sick-700625.jpg
IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE STOP BLOGGING AND BECOME A SLUT LIKE ME. (POSTED ON BEHALF OF PRETTY SLUT OWNER OF http://weandwords.blogspot.com)

roshwrites said...

nice tag and great replies!

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

He he...Will take it up once I get some time!! :D

Nice one! :)

^_^