Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Y ain't I a book worm????

I've successfully spent almost two weeks without even opening my books.......
Am in my Ophthalmology posting wer am expected to read daily....... But still didn't even open my book.......
It's a great achievement rt???
During my posting everyone around me reads on nd on...... I on the other hand take my mobile nd pass time hearing songs nd by spoiling others studies......

I wonder y ain't i a book worm just like others..... If i open my book nd read for 5 mins i get sleep as if i heard a sweet lullaby...... Ter is no use being a book worm too...... Both me nd other people in the same posting get the same amount of scoldings from proffessors...... So wat makes a difference????

Unlike other postings Ophthalmology is going on very interestingly...... it's not cos i see cases, it's cos v enjoy the classes teasing each other nd here i must mention abt my professor...... he is a great kadi(a slang word denoting irritaion)..... But v put cross mokkai to him nd pass time......

Me not being a book worm doesn't make any difference...... Anyway watever i read now wont be in my mind before exams nd have to read anew at tat time...... So y waste time reading......
So am not at all worried for me not studying.......

No comments: