Monday, May 4, 2009

Life as a budding medico!!!!!


To be frank life as a budding medico is horrible.......
Proffessors tel "Study,Take history,Give the diagnosis"
Parents tel"U r not at al studying"
Gal frnds tel "Teach me this,teach me that"
Other friends tel"Macha dont study"
See as a budding medico am supposed to satisfy all these but trust me i've never ever tried to do so......
I can only satisfy my frnds cos am good at not studyin.......

But life as a doctor is great fun....... U get lotta time to hang out with friends,watch movies,Put kadalai(a slang word meaning talking with gals) nd so on.......


When i joined my course many were telling tat engineering is the best course nd that only an engineer can earn money very early....... But thanx to the great economic depression those engineers who once teased me r speechless......

But as a budding medico I get lots nd lots of scoldings at hospital especially during my medicine posting...... after i completed my medicine posting my scolding bearing threshold level increased...... But those were part nd parcel of my college life......

Love too be a medico.......

2 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

yea...you dont get this much amount of free time in any of the other colleges...Makes u get exposure in a lotts things other than medicine,...

Phoenix said...

u get scolded only in Medicine posting?! I get chided in almost each and every posting i attend!!! He he he he