Monday, May 18, 2009

Tagged by numbers



Have been challenged for a numbers tag by Arun....... Am giving it a try.......

1--> My First nd only email id i've used this far is rajkumar988@gmail.com.....
2-->Am having two vehicles..... A honda Unicorn nd a Fiat Palio.....
3-->Am now doing my 3rd year MBBS.....
4-->I have changed 4 mobiles till now.....
5-->5 was my most superior rank in my school life.... Achieved it during my 10th......
6-->I've made 6 outgoing calls from morning....
7-->I've made 7 posts in "The Writer's Lounge", an online community wer u can express ur writing skills.....
8-->I've 8 cousins on the whole..... V have a great time wen v all meet..... Love u al....
9-->had my first crush in life..... My computer teacher..... She was indeed very beautiful.... An angel according to me.....
10-->I've 10 blogs in my blogroll...... thought a lot but wasn't able to find any other for 10.....

It was a great timepass...... Thanx Arun for the challenge..... It was damn boring from morning nd this numbers tag consumed 20 mins of my lazy schedule.....

5 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

a crush on a computer teacher...in 9th...temme more...

Dr.Kumar said...

I'll write up a post abt it da....

Anonymous said...

just now read this tag at Arun's blog and you have done it very intelligently too.. must be a real difficult tag though..

Dr.Kumar said...

Thanx Pinky

Unknown said...

lol. interesting to observe how an empty mind can turn into the devil's own abode. Some weird correlations there...