Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scrubs

Am gonna start watching the series "Scrubs".....
Heard tat it's great fun watching it.....
Already was addicted to "Grey's Anatomy"..... I saw the first season of it alone some 5 times......
I hope tat Scrubs too is luring me to watch it continously.....
I got bored watching movies...... Having almost watched all the good movies now i have diverted myself towards tv shows......
I'll write a detailed review after watching the first season completely....
Till then adios.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrubs is a grt show. You'd like it for sure.
saw ur postings in the writers lounge. good work.
will be following for updates :)

cheers.

Ivy.

Yamini Meduri said...

Hope you have a nice tie watching it..!!!

make time to visit my Land of Dreams..!!
http://dilmainhainpyar.blogspot.com/

Dr.Kumar said...

@Yamini
Sure Yamini will read ur blog

Anonymous said...

sw both !! but only 1 or 2 episodes .. i loved "House" on AXN a lot btw !!

Dr.Kumar said...

@Pretty
House is very serious.... But Grey's Anatomy has a lighter side too.....

Unknown said...

My first time on your blog. Loved your beautifully done up template and your interesting writing style. Scrubs has indeed been a nice experience for me so far. I finished upto season 5 in college. Waiting for your reviews soon...