Monday, May 4, 2009

The Past, the Present, the Future


Am a bit bored to the core....... Lying on my bed hearing songs......
Suddenly memoirs from the past come accross my mind...... Both the happy nd sad events of my past came to my mind...... After sometime thoughts abt the future come accross in my mind......
The reasons for these in psychological terms is increased firing of neurons but in my words the aetiology of this is tat am jobless...... Jobless in the sense am a great lazy goose.......

Well tats all abt me....... but if u ask me whether dissecting the past or analyzing the future is essential, a strong "no" will be my answer....... If a person wants to be happy he must never dig up his past nor think abt his future....... The thoughts abt ur past gives u depression nd the ideas abt ur future gives u fear abt life......

The past, the present and the future all point u in different directions....... If u travel through the direction ur present is pointing will surely make u succeed.......
Life is short...... So y should v waste time thinking abt the past or the future...... lets just live the present.......

No comments: