Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's raining outside


Well the title of the post itself has many contextual meanings associated with it......
but as far as i am concerned the title suits my life very aptly......



lets start with my introduction.......
My name is Rajkumar..... Trust me am a budding medico......
Am a sort of guy who never cares abt wat others think......

Here in this blog u can have all the ingredients that make up my life......

This blog may be refreshin like a cup of coffee or may be boring like a drama or may be a good time pass......

It's raining outside......
This is the best phrase that defines my life......
I live a seperate life in my inside which none from the outside know......
well in this blog am gonna write wat ever comes in my mind no matter abt wat am gonna publish it......
have great fun enjoyin my blog.......
Adios......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kumar,

Today only checked into your blog for the first time.. looks cool da... a pleasant name u have chosen... ever refreshing one... was not able to post the comment in morning, as I checked ur blog from office...

Keep inking ur thoughts da...

Dr.Kumar said...

Thanx Raja inking them all..... Read all posts ah???