Sunday, March 7, 2010

To be loved is bliss

Returning to my blog after a period of exactly 5 months and 21 days....
Actually in fact forgot that i have a blog even.... Its so bad of me....
K anyway am back to blogging.....
This is my first post after a long period of hibernation.....

Beep...Beep...Beep...
My iPhone springs back to life....
It was a message....

"I searched through books and i leafed through cards,
for words that would convey,
What i had in my heart,
But when i sat down to write,
All i can write was,
I NEED YOU THROUGHOUT MY LIFE"....

My face becomes flush nd joy fills my heart like water filling an empty pot....
I wished to forward it again to 'HER'....
Touched edit nd then selected forward......
But whom to send???
My heart came to a pause....
Thnk... Think... Think...
In fact none to forward to....
Then only realised that i have none to forward the message too nd the messaeg was the work of my unused neurons....
So pity of me.... None to send me such a wish and also one to forward too....
All a piece of my imagination....

"Being loved is bliss",It was arun's tweet...
It made me think somethin.....
And suddenly I came to this thinking....
In fact its good to be loved and also to love....

8 comments:

arun said...

he he... back to blogging in final year !! lols...

Dei dei.. unaku Forward msg anupa aalu illiya ?? Intha comdy'a enna namba sollure !!! k k.. :P

"Touched edit nd then selected forward......
But whom to send??? " -->> contacts la irukura ponnunga list'la yaaruku apupa nu theriyama thenareeruka !!

Dr.Kumar said...

Nambati po....
Naan solvathellam unmai unmaiya thavira veru ethuvum illai....

shiva... said...

welcome back to Blog..
starting with a LIE nice da.. u got a separate group for gaLS ALONE..send them da.. theatre ke oru gals group oda thaan varuva ,,unakka aal illa !!.. antha ticket la rendu gals varalena atha unn bro ku kudupa .. vetkame illama avanum antha padathuku varuvan ..olunga unmaiya mattum post pannu .

Where thoughts are Word$ said...

Hey a very meaningful thought...

Liked it...

Hope to see more posts on your blog from now on!!

^_^

Dr.Kumar said...

@shiva sir ipdi appattama pali sumathatheenga....Naana ponnungala kooptutu vanthaen??? Theatre ticket supplier thappu panna enna kutram solreenga??? Enna koduma sir ithu...
This post is completely the truth....

Anonymous said...

Welcome back da!!!

But varathe oru feelingsoda variye da?????

Aparam... arun, shiva comments ellam paatha solrathu unmai illa pola iruke....

eppadiyo... nalla iruntha sari da....

Phoenix said...

Good one! But enna koduma sir idhu! :D :P

Unknown said...

oh......u could ve fwded it back 2 her